MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP Business Area: Sustainable Agriculture, Vanilla & Spices
Location: Petit Raffray, Mauritius Majors: Marketing/Communications
The internship will focus on the development of this brand
https://cinq-freres.com/ https://www.facebook.com/cinq.freres.vanille/ https://www.instagram.com/cinq.freres/
Agro Resources Mauritius is an agricultural company, focused on the production, sourcing, export
and commercialisation of Vanilla & Spices. The company serves renowned food manufacturing and
cosmetics brands and in 2021 we launched a retail brand for high-quality vanilla and spices.
The Marketing Communications internship is designed to give students willing to pursue a career in marketing and communications an opportunity to be exposed to real business situations faced in marketing & communications management function and learn about the diverse business
operations of a Global Agribusiness Company.
During the internship, you will support the Group Marketing Manager in the following areas:
New brand development, digital content maintenance, ecommerce management, graphic design,
This exposure will help develop appropriate skill sets to enable the individual to become a
Marketing Communications professional.
Assignments will focus on one or several of the following competencies and key processes:
Social Media Marketing,
• • • • • • •
The Internship requires a minimum commitment of 12 weeks.
Commercial documents for web and print
International business Communications
The candidate selected for the Internship position will gain invaluable work experience through
challenging project assignments
All Applicants Must Meet The Following Criteria For Consideration In The Program
- Have completed at least one year of post-graduate education (last year of studies is preferred)
- Currently enrolled in a university with a major in Marketing or Communications
- Interest in Sustainable Business Development
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in French and English
- Analytical skills
- Demonstrated initiative
- Attention to detail
- Strong team-work along with ability to work independently
- Effective organizational skills
- Proficiency with: MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Good understanding of Social Media Marketing and Community management
- WordPress knowledge is a plus
- Ecommerce experience is a plus
- Video editing skills is a plus
Applicants may show their interest by sending their application together with updated CV, a portfolio, or sample of work to the following email address by latest 12th of July 2022 :
Attractive remuneration & package will be discussed internally with selected profiles.
Agri Resources Group provides equality of opportunity for all persons with respect to hiring without discrimination on the grounds of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.