Administrative Trainee (under YEP scheme)
Are you committed to build your dream career!
The Mauritius Chamber of Commerce and Industry wishes to appoint a dynamic and self-motivated person to fill the position of Administrative Trainee (under YEP scheme).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with stakeholders and follow up on projects.
- Ensure the completeness of files, scanning and proper filing, including electronic filing of documents.
- Attend queries raised by Members and stakeholders on phone and email in a professional and timely manner.
- Collect data – research and documentation.
- Assist in any other administrative duties as and when required by the Head of Department.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma and/or Degree holder in relevant field.
- Minimum 1- or 2-years working experience.
- Excellent IT Skills, including Microsoft Office Pack.
- Excellent Communication Skills at all levels, both written and oral.
- Good drafting skills, both in English and French.
- Positive attitude
- High level of confidentiality.
Mode of Application:
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview. If you feel you can rise to this challenge, please send your application by post or email.
- By Post: Applications together with photocopies of academic qualifications should be addressed to:
The Human Resource Manager
The Mauritius Chamber of Commerce and Industry
2nd Floor the Anglo-Mauritius House
6, Adolphe de Plevitz Street
- By email: Applications together with scanned copies of academic qualifications should be emailed to email@example.com
The deadline for submission of application is the 15 May 2023.
The MCCI reserves the right not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.