Business Mauritius is an independent association that represents over 1200 local businesses and has, through them, a national, regional and international reach. Business Mauritius is the coordinating body and the voice of local business, and delivers services that sustain the progress of both business and community.
The organisation is looking for a Project and Operations Support Officer for the Collaborative Economic Development cluster for the following mission:
– Support on 2 ongoing projects o Business Pulse Survey
o SME Procurement Platform
– Coordination and support to sector associations and working groups
– Support to the Collaborative Economic Development cluster on
o Operational tasks
o Consultations with members
– BTS or BSC Holder in Management or equivalent
– Minimum 1 to 2 years work experience as a project coordinator or operations
support officer or client service officer in a service sector
– Autonomous with strong planning and coordination skills
– Strong analytical skills and fast learner
– Team player with an outgoing personality
– Excellent written and spoken French and English
– Fluent with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email and Social Media.
Position is for 6 months full-time, with possibility of renewal. Salary will depend on profile and experience level.
The job provides exposure to all sectors of the economy and an involvement in 2 unique projects.
Please apply by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Deadline for submission: Friday 07 April 2023.
Thank you in anticipation for your interest. The Business Mauritius team.