Short Job Description
- To promote and sell Company products to new and existing customers so as to achieve or exceed given target. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- To assess customers’ needs and providing advice/ guidance on the vehicles that best suit them.
- To ensure proper follow up and gives high service to clients while attending to customers’ queries promptly according to the customers’ service standards/ feedback.
- To conduct follow up to ensure clients satisfaction and build long term relationship with customers.
- To conclude and secure Customer orders/ Sales deals through face-to-face meetings, personal visit and telephone and through digital communication.
- To promote a positive brand image of the company in terms of product and service provided to attract new clients or retain existing ones.
- To participate actively in weekly meetings.
- To handle dissatisfied customers in a proactive and professional manner.
- To ensure an excellent customer service as per the Company procedures and standards.
Diploma/Degree in Sales and Marketing
- At least 2 years’ experience (Preferably in the Automobile Sector)
- Knowledge in Automotive Mechanics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other IT tools
- Extrovert with excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Multi-Tasking with proper Planning & organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Valid driving license
(Mrs) LIPSA DHAR-WONG
Sales and Relationship Officer
206 99 05
5811 58 18