Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Create and update customers’ profile and data on GS1 Activate platform.
- Guide customers on the use of GS1 Activate platform, either by phone, email, and face to face.
- Assist in collaborating with all stakeholders for debtor’s follow-up by phone and email.
- Assist in performing GS1 Mauritius administrative duties.
- Any other administrative duties that may be required for this role.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Diploma or degree in Business Administration/ Business Management/ Supply Chain Management/ Industrial Logistics.
- Highly organized and deadline oriented.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Enthusiasm for lifelong learning
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.
If you feel you can rise to this challenge, please send us your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submission of application is 15 February 2023.
The MCCI reserves the right not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.