JOB PROFILE – TRAINEE IT TECHNICIAN
- Handle IT Diagnostic & repairs of IT product in the most effective and efficient manner
- Submit technical report (including diagnostic, service, repair, advice, etc.) to customers on hardware/ software/ application/ system/ project related to IT
- Always stay up to date with IT training & certification required for services & support
- Deliver training on customer needs whenever needed.
- Handling of spare parts from & to the LCI store and to report to supervisors/ Officers on spare parts transaction
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum HSC
- Diploma in Computer System or any other related qualification
- Degree in Information System would constitute an advantage.
- A+/ MCP/ CCNA preferable
- A previous experience in a similar environment would constitute an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of diagnostic and troubleshooting on Windows OS, Apple iOS & MAC OS
- Holder of a valid driving license
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Fluent in spoken and written English and French
- Good interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive and able to prioritize, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Motivated, trustworthy, reliable, team player and hard worker
Depending on his/her eligibility as well as qualification and level of experience, the successful candidate may be recruited under the YEP scheme.