The Mauritius Chamber of Commerce and Industry wishes to appoint a dynamic and self-motivated person to fill the following position:
MARKETING ASSISTANT (under the YEP scheme)
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Follow up and register new shops i.e., ensure that the application forms are duly filled via phone calls & emails, and provide a weekly report).
- Onboarding of shops on Shop Portal and follow up.
- Distribute Marketing materials at the shops i.e., fixing stickers in shops and delivery of Marketing materials.
- Request & follow up of marketing materials (printing cost & any other production)
- Ongoing database creation for suppliers- printing, screens, billboard etc. for marketing campaigns & events.
- Perform other duties as and when needed.
- A University degree in Marketing or any related field.
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years of work experience.
- An excellent command of the English and French languages.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
- Effective planning & organizing skills.
- Holder of a valid driving license.
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.
If you feel you can rise to this challenge, please send us your CV on: email@example.com
The deadline for submission of application is 21st June 2022.
The MCCI reserves the right not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.