The ideal candidate will be responsible for configuring and troubleshooting our product to resolve our customers’ technical issues. You will support the customer by acting as the liaison between the customer and other internal teams. Your ability to work in complex networking environment will also make you an ideal candidate.
Based in Mauritius
• Provide support and assistance to customers using the software.
• Identify and diagnose malfunctions, failures, defects of equipment and/or system bug.
• Plan and coordinate work and/or on-site interventions (maintenance, servicing and/or installation of hardware, tools, equipment, systems …) and training needs.
• Monitoring the performance of work and/or solving specific problems.
• Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades.
- General knowledge of basic IT: Windows / Linux: Installation and Setup. Network: IP routing, firewall. MS SQL server: database queries, installation
- Knowledge of Asterisk, SIP or a programming language is an asset
- Good customer service mindset
- Good self-learning ability, curiosity
- Good organizational skills
- Flexible and available
- Capable of working well under pressure
- Fully bilingual in French and English
- Good attention to detail, including grammar and spelling
- Based in our Customer Success Center in Mauritius
- Information Technology & Services