General Job overview
The Retail Supervisor is responsible and accountable for all operations in PARURE shops.
It is his/her duty to liaise with other head of departments to organise the smooth operations
in all the shops. His/her role is to run the shops successfully. All employees who are expected
to spend most of their time in our shops are under his/her responsibility. He/she reports to
the Manager of the company.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks
• General stock Purchases will be made in cooperation with management.
• Supervise and ensure appropriate training of sales staff.
• Set objective for Sales staff.
• Ensure adequacy of products offering in shops & track replenishment request.
• Deal with customer queries and complaints.
• Overlook pricing and stock control.
• Ensure compliance with legislation and company policies.
• Overlook on cashier’s work and preparation of bank deposits.
• Master basic technical knowledge in jewellery and watchmaking – keeping track of
the trends in the industry.
• Participate in & complete the various trainings organised by the brands or the
Admin & Reporting:
• Administrative management of the shops.
• Ensure data is collected for database in collaboration with marketing department.
• Analyse information on sales – turnover progress – transformation rate – number of
• Frequently review all Shops KPI’s and report to management.
• Coordinate between the shops and the delivery unit and ensure that airport
deliveries are done in a timely manner.
• Ensure that the stock is maintained as per the brands guidelines and liaise with
the after-sales service department to that effect.
• Organise, manage, and participate to sales of products.
• Ensure that all shops are well organised, and products presentation optimised.
• All furniture’s fittings and material including display material/advertising are
under her responsibility once in shops.
• Ensure that all displays when received are done in time and installed according to
• Ensure that all shop displays/ furniture’s are properly maintained by shop staff
• Propose enhancement of presentation space when needed.
• Propose commercial action plans/ promotions etc in collaboration with marketing
department & team.
• Collect information on competition and evolution of the market situation &
• Provide feedbacks to senior management.
• Drive/ motivate and accompany sales staff.
• Relay management information to shop staff.
• Recruit shop staff.
• Approve or not local leaves and be the one first informed of sick leaves for all shop
employees and in turn inform the related departments or people concerned.
• Implement all company policies and procedures decided by the management and
organise everyday routines in the shops.
• All employees under his/her responsibility are to strictly follow her instructions
when in the shops. If and when a conflict arises with an employee of another
department, the Retail Supervisor is to contact and sort the issue with the
employee’s department manager.
• Ensure diffusion of quality internal information.
• Appraise staff.
• Bachelor’s degree in sales management or similar qualifications.
• 5+ years of experience within a corporate setting.
• Advanced sales and customer service skills.
• Ability to analyse consumer data to optimize sales efforts.
• Ability to effectively communicate with clients and staff members.
• Excellent leadership and coaching abilities.
• Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Skilled in staff optimization and team development.
• Computer literate. Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Experience in working with an ERP / CRM.
• A valid driving licence is required.
Remuneration and benefits:
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
All interested candidates can send their curriculum vitae to the Manager in charge Mr. Romain Montocchio at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and selected candidate shall be call in for a first interview.