We are looking for a dynamic IT Support Officer to maintain our information technology systems and network environment.
- Install and configure software and hardware (printers, network, access point, RF guns)
- Institute protocols across departments and projects
- Hands-on practice on Microsoft Environment (O365, MS Azure, Active Directory) and Server Administration
- Provide technical support and training for systems and network
- Perform troubleshooting and monitor system performance
- BSC/BA in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field
- Minimum two years of proven experience as System & IT Associate and implementation of ERPs or similar role
- Solid knowledge of IT systems, SQL database and troubleshooting
- Excellent organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- A valid driving license
Closing Date: 6 February 2023
The company reserves the right to call only shortlisted candidates for interview and not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason for accepting or rejecting any candidate.
Join us and stay connected: